European languages are studied in-depth, enriched in the following ways:
- More hours of teaching
- Use of latest-generation language laboratories and cutting-edge learning methods
- Lessons delivered by mother-tongue teachers
- Trips abroad to schools and staying with families in Europe
- Participation in European programmes
- Content and language integrated learning (CLIL) in the last three years
The language competences acquired are certified by accredited external organisations.
Language studies are integrated by the study of European institutions, civilisations and cultures, aiming to develop a broad, unprejudiced intercultural sensitivity among the students.
Finally, the study of European history and geography, also in a geopolitical perspective.